Monday, July 26, 2010

Cannot Drag Taskbar?

A technician came up this morning and told me one of our client's taskbar had been moved to the left side and would not be moved back on the bottom. I remotely logged into the computer with VNC and found out I could not move it either. The taskbar was not locked or hidden.  I did have no problem to resize it or move the separation bars. I tried to get help from Google and none of the ways were worked. I dragged it again and again and suddenly it moved when I held the taskbar at somewhere near the icon area. Then I realized the Quick Launch toolbar expended too much and covered almost all toolbar area. So what I dragged before was Quick Launch toolbar instead of the actual taskbar. If you have similar problems as our client, just turn off all toolbars and then move the taskbar. Hope it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment